When I started writing these posts I didn't think that I would be able to keep it going for 100 days straight, but here we are! Let's have a quick look at what I think worked this time, compared to previous times that I started a blog:
- It doesn't matter how many words I write, as long as I write something every day.
- No analytics. It doesn't matter if anybody reads it, I'm writing this for me.
- I realised that older posts are useful to me if I need to look something up.
- I realised that writing every day improves my written communication in other areas of my life.
- Using a blogging platform like Ghost with a web-based editor reduces the friction - you just write and press Publish.
- I can use my iPad to write if I'm not in front of the computer.
a Bluetooth keyboard makes this much easier ↩︎